There's a lot going on at the farm right now in preparation for the growing season and its official opening . We need help with the following tasks as soon as possible:
- Turning the soil in the Winter Hoop House to prepare for planting the organic tomato starts. Click here to sign up.
- Additionally we're looking for someone with a creative flair to paint signs to be displayed on the Ocean Ave. side of the farm.
Other tasks that need to be performed over the next couple of weeks:
- Paint the store's double front door
- Quonset hut clean-up
- Reparation of the Quonset hut's roof
- Retail Hoop House clean-up
- Some additional back barn organization
Please sign up below and help us get the farm looking it's best for the new season. You can work as little or as long as you want, we're happy for the help!
Friday, March 27th from 10:00 AM to 12:00 noon
Saturday, March 28th from 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM
Saturday, April 4th from 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM
Saturday, April 11th from 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM
To sign uo for one r more of these times, please click here.
Please remember that we always appreciate the help you provide and the time you spend here at the farm.
The farm thrives on community support, we look forward to seeing you!